The last day of Wednesday After School! Straight off the bat, the tinkerer's wanted to add seat belts for safety. This was a great idea, and we used a combination of rope, eyebolts, carabiners, and bungees to create strong, secure seat belts.
Testing the seat belts.
Our original plans for our tractor called for it be a barrel-moving tractor, so we quickly added some grabber arms as well.
More seat belt and grabber arm testing.
We decided that the tractor also needed a name and license plate.
Make that several license plates!
Final testing! The tractor moved well and even moved barrels! Everyone got a chance to ride it, and it was a true joy to see it all come together!