Today the Container team's goal was to add sides to the container. They all had different ideas of the best way to add walls and support at the same time. So they decided to do each side a different way!
Mean while Leo began designing and building the Arm of the crane that will reach out horizontally and also move up and down!
Tyler and Dmitri realized that we need a reel for the rope that will lift the bucket and a way to secure it in place, so the weight of the bucket doesn't rip it out. They got to work on two different kinds of supports and we got to drill giant holes with the drill press!
At closing circle today, when I asked what the goal for next week is, they replied "Finish the Crane." Whoa!