When school is out, Tinkering School is open!
Big Ideas, Real Tools, No Recipes. It’s going to be big, messy and hands on. Join us as we use real tools to solve real and complex problems. Kids will walk away with great stories and a bold new understanding of the kinds of things they are capable of. Each Break Camp is different with totally new content and projects lead by our amazing staff.
Break Camps are just like our Summer Day Camp! Multiple days of tinkering allows for some super creative designs to go through several iterations and the kids to really get to know every aspect of making with a team.
Break Camps are offered during the school year each November, December, February and March.
More Information about Tinkering School Break Camp
1960 Bryant Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Break Camps run from 9:30am until 3:15pm.
- Drop off: 9:15am.
- Pick up: 3:15 - 3:30pm.
Optional Extended Care
- Before care is available beginning at 8:30am ($55 for the week).
- After care is available from 3:30pm until 5:00pm ($85 for the week).
What to Bring to Camp
- A nutritious and delicious lunch.
- A snack for snack time.
- A refillable water bottle.
- Closed-toe shoes (we work with heavy and messy things).
- Comfortable clothes that can get dirty. (Seriously, whatever they wear may get dirty or even torn).
- Sunscreen already applied for the day (send extra if your child has sensitive skin). We go outside every day.
Break Camp tuition is $550 for the week. Minimum camp enrollment of 12 per session and maximum of 24 campers.
Financial assistance is available.