When school is out, Tinkering School® is open.
Big Ideas, Real Tools, No Recipes. It’s going to be big, messy and hands on. Join us as we use real tools to solve real and complex problems. Kids will walk away with great stories and a bold new understanding of the kinds of things they are capable of. Each Break Camp is different with totally new content and projects lead by our amazing staff.
President's Week Camp Tuesday - Friday 21 February - 24 February 2017
Spring Break Camp Monday - Friday 27 - 31 March 2017
Break Camps are just like our Summer Day Camp! Multiple days of tinkering allows for some super creative designs to go through several iterations and the kids to really get to know every aspect of making with a team.
Currently all of our break camps happen at our 1960 Bryant St Location.
- Break Camps run from 9:30am until 3:15pm.
- Drop off starts at 9:15am
- Pick up time runs from 3:15-3:30pm.
- Before care starts at 8:30am and costs $55 for the week
- After care goes from 3:30pm until 5:00pm and costs $85 for the week
What to Bring
- A nutritious and delicious lunch.
- A snack for snack time.
- A refillable water bottle.
- Closed-toe shoes (we work with heavy and messy things).
- Comfortable clothes that can get dirty. (Seriously, whatever they wear may get dirty or even torn).
- Sunscreen already applied for the day (send extra if your child has sensitive skin). We go outside every day.
Day Camp is $475 to 575 for the week.
Financial assistance is available.