Today got loud! We used the circular saw to cut out the door for our elevator carriage—filling the shop with tons of noise and saw dust. (It was awesome!)
Once we had the door to size, we sanded it down because we were tired of all the splinters eating away at our hands.
It took a lot more tinkering to develop the rails that will guide the elevator carriage. After some planning we got to drilling and testing out some new rigs!
While that was happening others were tinkering with pulleys - trying to make the load lifting as easy as possible.
And others were working on attaching vertical frame pieces to the elevator carriage. It took some fancy (angled) screwing to get it attached!
Next week we may get some real testing done! woot!